Hilton Called Me!!!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Praise the Lord! Preacher Hilton called me a little while ago and sounded in great spirits!!!

He said his Dr. is amazed at his progress and he should be able come home Monday!

Let's keep on lifting him up in prayer and praise!!!

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Thanks Jeff

been thinking about him a lot:)

:clap:

leo

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Thats Great News Jeff!

Keep us posted as you get updates from the brother...

Woody's Janitor

That's great news. Still praying for you Mr. Hilton.

GeauxLSU

Thanks for the update Jeff. Glad it went well and the man can hopefully get some long overdue and deserved RELIEF! :clap: ::;
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Al33

Great news!

Jeff,
If he calls you again, tell him to turn on the ringer on his room phone. I tried calling all day up until 1:30 P and he wouldn't answer. The first time I called, about 8:30, they had him down in Glamour Shots taking some xrays.

So glad to hear all went well. \o/

H

HT2

Good To Hear!!!!!!!

Glad Hilton is doin' well...........

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BTW........

No Dancin' just yet Hilton......... :bounce:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Still Praying for Hilton.

Handgunner

Good deal! Rest easy, Hilton... God's taken care of ya!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hilton, when you get back and start reading, you will know you are in our prayers.

Jim

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks Guys,

Jeff sorry about the phone. I don't know what happend as I never heard it ring. I am just now up and about and feeling like posting.

One of the Dr's said my surgery was the smoothest he has ever done.

The Veterans Administration Medical Center in Decatur gets a big A+ from me and my family. I have not a single complaint on anything from A to Z.

I'll probably be up and about more in days to come, but I am going to take it very easy in order to continue what is described as a spectactular recovery so far.

Just for general information they cut me open on the back side of my neck and cut my spine open and then hinged and wedged it open in order take the pressure off my spinal cord which has a minor injury.

GeauxLSU

hpurvis said:
Just for general information they cut me open on the back side of my neck and cut my spine open and then hinged and wedged it open in order take the pressure off my spinal cord which has a minor injury.
Wow. Amazing. Glad you're coming around Hilton. Take your time and remember, it's easier to go easy even though it may seem slow than over do it and do it again!
Take care brother. We're keeping you in our prayers!
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil