Hold My Beer A Sec. I'll Be Right Back

oldfella1962

note to self, don't swim with alligators .............

Also don't put a frisbee golf course adjacent to a lake. Frisbees tend to fly where you don't want them too. Sidenote: I broke my thumb playing "ultimate frisbee" in the Army! Yeah, unlike frisbee golf, ultimate frisbee gets a little rough.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Yeah, unlike frisbee golf, ultimate frisbee gets a little rough.
We played it in a 60 year old pine "thicket", 20+ diameter pines spread from 10-30 feet apart covering 2 flat acres of hard packed red clay with slippery pine needles. Any attempt to run someone or better yet shove someone face first into a tree was highly encouraged.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Roll a gator on its back and rub its belly.
It'll go to sleep.

Learned this from Ross Allen at Silver Springs.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Roll a gator on its back and rub its belly.
It'll go to sleep.

Learned this from Ross Allen at Silver Springs.
Have'n a good zip tie around it's snout when one does that doesn't hurt.

ryanh487

Gators will kill and eat anything smaller than them.

If gators were a typical threat to humans the number of attacks/ deaths would be far more proportionate to the number of encounters. Gator ain't interested in you 9,999/10,000 times. And that 1 time is either a HUGE gator or you've gotten too close to a nest. A gator kill is also gonna be wedged under a log in the bottom of the pond, not floating around to be found.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
If gators were a typical threat to humans the number of attacks/ deaths would be far more proportionate to the number of encounters. Gator ain't interested in you 9,999/10,000 times. And that 1 time is either a HUGE gator or you've gotten too close to a nest. A gator kill is also gonna be wedged under a log in the bottom of the pond, not floating around to be found.

Gators like to share with the turtles.