How many of ya'll play golf?

Dub

Off and on for the last ten years. I haven't touched a club since my Grandfather passed away last year. We were able to ejoy golfing some together these past few years.

I'll give it a while...may try some again this spring.

When I'm playing 4-6 times per month I generally shoot bogey golf. I did have three rounds in the seventies back a few years ago. I don't imagine that I'd break 100 at the moment, though. Just don't have the urge right now to play.

specialk

does putt-putt and gooney golf count? if so then i'm in!!!!!:yeah:

nwgahunter

I play probably 2 times a month on average. Hunt'n season comes around the clubs get a cover and the bow case stays empty

kevincox

I have played golf since I was 12yrs old. I have not played as much over the past several years. I always play with my customers when they want to and I play at meetings with co-workers. Its just too dang expensive these days for me when I have so many other areas that my money needs to go to. I shoot around 85 or so now but use to shoot high 70's to low 80's.

SlipperyHill Mo

Hunt first golf second.

Clubs are put up from Septemeber till the middle of February. Handicap is about a 14. Shoat and 89 first time out this year. Got lucky.

Try to stay away from driving ranges. Seems to mess up my game.

Madsnooker

I used to play more golf than I do now. I was in the low 80's for a couple of years and then all of a sudden I can't drive anymore. I have a sharp hook with my driver and can't shake it. I use my 5 wood of the tee and shoot around 90. I still enjoy it but not as much as I did. I would rather hunt any day than golf.;)

parkerman

love golf....not a great player but an ok player...definitely get my money's worth at the course.
I'd love to get a game with some of you guys sometime..

Latest posts