How to Hook Sand Trout for Bull Redfish and Shark Bait

LittleDrummerBoy

Same technique works on similarly sized croaker and whiting, also great bait for shark and redfish.

pottydoc

Nope, no feelings hurt at all. The op posts thread after thread on multiple forums trying to get folks to go to his web page, so he can make a few bucks. I don’t particularly like that. It just fills up the forums with garbage to wade through. I guess maybe you got your feelings hurt because I expressed my opinion. You’ll get over it, though. Or you won’t. Doesn’t make a lick of difference to me, one way or the other.

LittleDrummerBoy

Nope, no feelings hurt at all. The op posts thread after thread on multiple forums trying to get folks to go to his web page, so he can make a few bucks. I don’t particularly like that. It just fills up the forums with garbage to wade through. I guess maybe you got your feelings hurt because I expressed my opinion. You’ll get over it, though. Or you won’t. Doesn’t make a lick of difference to me, one way or the other.

To be clear, my videos are a service for the viewers and I've never made a penny. They are in no way monetized for financial gain. I strive to provide useful, actionable information to interested parties. Most of my viewership is young men in their 20s and 30s trying to figure out new things related to fishing and the outdoors. Most views on fish catching techniques are on Thu-Sat when folks are making their plans for the weekend. Most views on fish cleaning techniques are on Sun-Mon when folks are figuring out how to make use of their harvest.

Unless I'm answering specific questions, I usually limit promoting new "how to" videos to one per week on most of the forums I participate in. If that week's topic is not of interest to you, it's not a lot of "garbage to wade through." Less experienced anglers and those trying to improve in specific areas have often expressed appreciation for my videos. The "How to Hook a Sandtrout" video has hundreds of views. Lots of people wanted to watch.

cfbutler31

Amen LDB, keep on posting. I enjoy your videos and your spiritual messages.