Hunt 5-22-05

MISSING RIDGE

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hunt 4-22-05

The original hunt date 5-22-05 in the title represented how long I would have liked the hunt to last-nothing like hunting them "Gobblin Pesky Critters".Well my good buddy -brother Al has deserted me this morning and returned to work. I won't be seeing one big turkey today. Well maybe the Lord will bless me with another turkey. It seems like it is more difficult to get up the "gumpsion" to go by myself-its a lot more fun with a good buddy! Well wish me luck and I will post a report later today.
Good hunting to all> :yeah:

Heard one gobble one time at about 5:00Pm-Al posted the morning events.

Last edited:

Al33

Go get him Butch, you know where he likes to show his stuff. ;) Just steped outside and it is an awesome morning weather wise. Certainly, I am wishing I was there, but duty calls ya know. :D

Looking forward to your report, and as Jim has noted, hope you are not going to be there for a month. :bounce:

QuakerBoy

Good luck Butch....go gettem :clap:

Al33

Just got off the phone with Butch

It was hailing and I could hear it hitting his truck. He said the pines were really swirling.

He heard his first gobbler at 0640 and two others later joined in and kept him entertained all morning. I think he done went and wore himself out chasing those pesky critters. :bounce: