I have to take a break

Never mind for the moment on anyone helping with a doctor contact. Her fever broke and the wheezing stopped almost simultaneously. No need for treatment other than what she's already on unless she takes a turn for the worst.

Whew.
I hope your family heals quickly. Be careful not to isolate yourself from the support of your friends. If you are close with folks on here, keep in touch. No need to cut yourself off from a source of emotional support when you may need it the most. Good luck, friend.

j_seph

Never mind for the moment on anyone helping with a doctor contact. Her fever broke and the wheezing stopped almost simultaneously. No need for treatment other than what she's already on unless she takes a turn for the worst.

Whew.
That is what prayer can accomplish. Praying for a speedy 110% recovery

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Whew.
Glad to hear it, and hope she makes a full recovery quickly.

Geno67

Thank you everyone. I was not meaning to cut ties with anyone just very busy. I had to wake up a lot and check her breathing so I have had maybe 8 hours total of sleep in three days in ten minutes bursts. Bless her heart - I can't hear so I have to press my sort of good ear to her nose. I know it disturbs her sleep. I am going to sleep good tonight. Had to be ready to rush her to the hospital 50 miles away at any moment so I've also slept in everything but my belt/shoes/wallet/pocket rocket/folding knife/keys/etc.

I haven't had a drink in a long time either - lol.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Dang Geno... glad she is doing better! Hope both recover quickly!! Dont forbmget to take care if yourself.. they gonna need ya

Big7

The Oracle
Good thing she has you to look after her !!

Should be on the up- swing now. I'll be praying for y'all. !!!?

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Thank you everyone. I was not meaning to cut ties with anyone just very busy. I had to wake up a lot and check her breathing so I have had maybe 8 hours total of sleep in three days in ten minutes bursts. Bless her heart - I can't hear so I have to press my sort of good ear to her nose. I know it disturbs her sleep. I am going to sleep good tonight. Had to be ready to rush her to the hospital 50 miles away at any moment so I've also slept in everything but my belt/shoes/wallet/pocket rocket/folding knife/keys/etc.

I haven't had a drink in a long time either - lol.
Caretaking is hard work.The old timers would put a mirror under their nose condensation means their still breathing.Hope they continue to improve.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Keep the faith.
Can’t wait for your triumphant return.