I heard some guy on the radio this morning

P&Y FINALY

Anybody else hear that guy on 92.3 this morning? He was telling all about how he won in Augusta.::ke: I hear hes gonna be on Good Morning America and going to meet George Bush pretty soon!

dmedd

re

Anybody else hear that guy on 92.3 this morning? He was telling all about how he won in Augusta.::ke: I hear hes gonna be on Good Morning America and going to meet George Bush pretty soon!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't care who ya are...that's funny!

alligood729

Julio invited me down, since Walton Co was so well represented. You obviously didn't listen to the whole thing:bounce::bounce: I didn't say a word about winning, Julio brought that up, I was congratulating Jonathon and Blake. If I remember right, I mentioned the two entire families that shoot with us, and that archery was a sport for everyone, not just hunters. Gave an open invitation to join us on Thursday evening, the same thing Steve did last year when I started shooting. The very same thing Ken Skinner did last year when he invited me to my first 3D shoot. Did you also hear the shameless (and free) plug for 12 Point Archery and Piedmont Outdoors?? And, Julio asked me about the "bow shooting" going on in front of his mother's house on Pannell Rd, gave Robbie a free plug as well. Maybe you missed the part about Blake's participation in the NASP program and that Youth Elementary School(you go Brian!!) was going to a National Shoot soon. Thas ok, my wife says I have selective hearing too!!:bounce::bounce: I'll be signing autographs in the morning at 12 Point and giving a seminar after we shoot. All are welcome. Besides, it's a poor bullfrog that won't croak in his own pond!!!:bounce::bounce: (And I turned GMA down flat!!)

Last edited:

hound dog

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

P&Y FINALY

Julio invited me down, since Walton Co was so well represented. You obviously didn't listen to the whole thing:bounce::bounce: I didn't say a word about winning, Julio brought that up, I was congratulating Jonathon and Blake. If I remember right, I mentioned the two entire families that shoot with us, and that archery was a sport for everyone, not just hunters. Gave an open invitation to join us on Thursday evening, the same thing Steve did last year when I started shooting. The very same thing Ken Skinner did last year when he invited me to my first 3D shoot. Did you also hear the shameless (and free) plug for 12 Point Archery and Piedmont Outdoors?? And, Julio asked me about the "bow shooting" going on in front of his mother's house on Pannell Rd, gave Robbie a free plug as well. Maybe you missed the part about Blake's participation in the NASP program and that Youth Middle School was going to a National Shoot soon. Thas ok, my wife says I have selective hearing too!!:bounce::bounce: I'll be signing autographs in the morning at 12 Point and giving a seminar after we shoot. All are welcome. Besides, it's a poor bullfrog that won't croak in his own pond!!!:bounce::bounce: (And I turned GMA down flat!!)

Easy now David,
I was just funnin! I was flipping through stations and recognized the voice. It took a minute to put it all together. By the way, congradulations. (You coulda mentioned CBG though):stir:

Matt Sowell

Julio invited me down, since Walton Co was so well represented. You obviously didn't listen to the whole thing:bounce::bounce: I didn't say a word about winning, Julio brought that up, I was congratulating Jonathon and Blake. If I remember right, I mentioned the two entire families that shoot with us, and that archery was a sport for everyone, not just hunters. Gave an open invitation to join us on Thursday evening, the same thing Steve did last year when I started shooting. The very same thing Ken Skinner did last year when he invited me to my first 3D shoot. Did you also hear the shameless (and free) plug for 12 Point Archery and Piedmont Outdoors?? And, Julio asked me about the "bow shooting" going on in front of his mother's house on Pannell Rd, gave Robbie a free plug as well. Maybe you missed the part about Blake's participation in the NASP program and that Youth Middle School was going to a National Shoot soon. Thas ok, my wife says I have selective hearing too!!:bounce::bounce: I'll be signing autographs in the morning at 12 Point and giving a seminar after we shoot. All are welcome. Besides, it's a poor bullfrog that won't croak in his own pond!!!:bounce::bounce: (And I turned GMA down flat!!)

Your new name is hollywood
hey it rymes with alligood

alligood729

Easy now David,
I was just funnin! I was flipping through stations and recognized the voice. It took a minute to put it all together. By the way, congradulations. (You coulda mentioned CBG though):stir:

I know, that's why all the smilies!! But it was fun!!:bounce::bounce:

Brian from GA

What is 92.3? That is cool that you got to Brag... I mean talk archery on the radio:bounce:!! Shameless plug or no any archery pub in a positive light is good pub!!

dmedd

re

David don't hurt em too bad tomorrow. Ya'll think about me while you're shooting and having fun. I'm on call this weekend so I'll be sittin here waiting on the phone to ring.:cry:

jersey ga boy

thats awesome alligood
i was also on the radio thursday morning with the regular guys
had to give larry & eric a good ol country boy lesson on the economy ended up with a pair of hank jr & lynard skynar tickets for last nights show[5/2/08 just got home best concert me an ol surgarfoots ever been to [ya hear me]head a little fuzzy right now but i will be at 12pt 3-d this morning will be needing 1 mulligan&10pt handicap HOLLA!

BlackArcher

Ali Good its is All Good in the Hood...

The mayor did give you the keys to the city right....?:bounce:

Awsome...

The other Pro C shooters need to watch out for you now

Booner Killa

David, I heard it was very politically correct my man. Good job and thanks for the shout out for the youngins. I really appreciate it. Just for future reference, we're Youth Elem but it doesn't matter. You da man!!! Thanks again.:cool: