I'm mad! Why must you kill small bucks?

Glynr

I am messing with y'all. I have not even read any of this post but I know how sensitive grown men are about it. Hunt like you want that is what I do and really could care less what anyone thinks. Honestly people need stop attacking everyone they don't agree with. Know who that sounds like think about it. This is the last place I would try to have an honest argument or debate with. I am having fun in Panama city and thought dang nothing new on here. Figured what the heck let's give this place a boost.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Your doing the lecturing.
I eat spikes knot heads 3 PT 4 PT’s 5 PT’s 6pts and so on.
If I want I shoot them in the head or neck or the heart or lung.
Why must you head shoot small bucks? :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Come on you can give a 10 year old a gun that has never hunted in his life and he can kill a little buck.it is not even a challenge. The reason you have no deer and it is a challenge is because everyone has killed them all. Not hard to figure that out.
A ten year old can kill a squirrel or catch a fish, too. Doesn't make either of those less fun for me. I didn't enter anybody's martyr challenge contest. :)

Gator89

3 bucks?
Did I miss that in the regulations?
Heck yeah

I have tags for 8 bucks.

2 on my lifetime GA
3 on my lifetime LA
3 on my auto-renew FL

I wish now I had dropped $300 on an AL license when I was living there back in the 1990's.

splatek

UAEC
I know. Probably had the rabbit cops on the phone. :rofl:
Nah man. I’m new to the game and was hoping they changed the regs in ga, not that I’m on so many bucks that I can usually kill more than one in the cnf anyhow, lol. Im always wondering why all of our surrounding states allow more bucks harvested? I’m still learning.

slow motion

This year's catch. Which one should I have thrown back?
Answer to your question. All of them. Them was my deer. I had em all on camera all summer. Just cause they strayed over the line didn't mean they weren't mine. :LOL:

slow motion

Okay I'm not reading the whole thing. Just want to know is there an answer to the burning question? Perhaps if I know the cause then I can seek help. Clearly I'm not responsible for my actions. Just another victim. Circumstances beyond my control determine what buck I shoot. Maybe we could take up a collection for my treatment. Maybe enough for a guided trip or even to purchase a farm in the Midwest where I could attempt to overcome this disease that is plaguing me. Please give generously.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Okay I'm not reading the whole thing. Just want to know is there an answer to the burning question? Perhaps if I know the cause then I can seek help. Clearly I'm not responsible for my actions. Just another victim. Circumstances beyond my control determine what buck I shoot. Maybe we could take up a collection for my treatment. Maybe enough for a guided trip or even to purchase a farm in the Midwest where I could attempt to overcome this disease that is plaguing me. Please give generously.
How about abstinence? :biggrin2: :huh:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
There's a lot of useless information in this thread.

I hope this helps.

::gone: