I'm sorry if I put your child's safety in danger.

Shadow11

I shot a rabbit in the head with my crossbow about a month ago. It was about 15 yards away. It fell right over and barrel rolled down the little hill a couple times. Instantly dead. No suffering. Very ethical. Beautiful pile of meat in the freezer.

I use YouTube sometimes, to share videos with friends, because it's easier that way with my old phone. I just happened to catch the shot on video. I was using a lighted nock. It was pretty neat. No blood, brains, guts, or anything like that.

Anyway, I made the video unlisted, or private. Only the ppl I send the link to could view it. Well, apparently I put some children in danger for it, according to the geniuses at YouTube.

They notified me this morning that it was removed. I clicked the appeal button. After they reviewed it again, they stuck with the decision that it was a "child safety" violation or some junk.

I want to personally apologize for putting your kids safety in jeopardy. Hopefully none of your kids hacked my phone and saw that rabbit get shot and fall down. Please forgive me.

Thx

Screenshot_2024-02-08-13-16-45.pngScreenshot_2024-02-08-17-12-37.pngScreenshot_2024-02-08-17-12-54.pngScreenshot_2024-02-08-13-16-45.png

ilbcnu

But blasting the eyeballs out of squirrels and their guts flying all over with 30 caliber air guns is perfectly acceptable

sinclair1

My sister had her multi million hit site shut down for similar. She was the eagle lady that has been on Steve Harvey etc. her cats sat with Eagles and Fox on her porch in Alaska.

Some how it put kids in danger IMG_3530.jpeg

georgia_home

Post it on u tubes with an inset video of a tank/apc with troops riding getting blown to bits In ukraines. GTG

Shadow11

But blasting the eyeballs out of squirrels and their guts flying all over with 30 caliber air guns is perfectly acceptable
True, and those are public videos as well. Mine was completely private unless I sent someone a link, also no guts or anything. All you saw was a blue streak and a rabbit roll over into a ditch. They probably just don't like my comments on some of the political videos. That's all i can figure.

Redbow

That's what you can expect from the land of fruits and nuts.

Baroque Brass

If you’re referring to the channel I think you are, he uses an adequate backstop;)

TurkeyH90

They took one down I posted for my son's friends school project. He was 13 and cranked a tractor. That's it. They have no idea.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for taking that down. All the children up here in my holler have been crying and suffering horrible emotional distress and having night terrors ever since you put that evil thing on the internet, you heartless, malevolent demon.