In Athens Today

srb

First game I have made it to this year, This game was slow in go in the first quarter.
Ball State fell apart in the second quarter and so it went.
This team here is vastly different from the last few years , See If they can separate themselves from other teams .The wife and son had a great time!
Great day in Athens,Fans Game Parking seating all just Right.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
My lady friend got tickets an hour before game time. I was gator hunting and she couldn’t find anybody to go with her facepalm: We already have tickets to the Tennessee game and she’s trying to get a couple for the usc game. I’ve never been to Sanford stadium

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
My lady friend got tickets an hour before game time. I was gator hunting and she couldn’t find anybody to go with her facepalm: We already have tickets to the Tennessee game and she’s trying to get a couple for the usc game. I’ve never been to Sanford stadium
Are you talking 'bout Snooky Bear? :bounce:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
We went to the peach bowl. That was incredible even though I was on the losing side. We had seats in the UGA season ticket holders section. I was surrounded by dawg fans. I definitely want to experience Sanford stadium
93,000+ of your closest friends

bullgator

So who did she go with?……….::ke:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member