Iron bowl

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Well Alabama got their check cashed to not get that called. Please stop saying they don’t get favors from officials.
Go ahead and declare alabama winners if you’re going to be that obvious about non calling a face mask
Even regarded Gary Danielson bama cuck saw it

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Well Alabama got their check cashed to not get that called. Please stop saying they don’t get favors from officials.
Go ahead and declare alabama winners if you’re going to be that obvious about non calling a face mask
Even regarded Gary Danielson bama cuck saw it
Yeah, that was such bull crap! His head was nearly ripped off and they were looking right at it, but no call. Chumps!

Just for you, T!

WAR DANG EAGLE!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
TD Tigers! What a drive!

All tied at 7

Baroque Brass

But they called auburn for a block in the back.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Coach Hugh Freak deserves to win seeing as he's such a Christian man. I bet he prayed all day and night. (That he never gets caught again with another hooker)

Bout like a bammer

BamaGeorgialine

Bout like a bammer
What? I didn't pay the hooker. Your coach did. Saban pays refs. Freak pays hookers. Both are facts aren't they? Jump on the Dawg bandwagon. They're going to beat Bama next weekend and you can crow all you want to me. I can take it so, start thinking of some really funny stuff to say. I'll be waiting but, today's not your day big DAWG

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This thread is like going to a fist fight and then a football game breaks out in the background but nobody notices because they are all focused on the fist fight. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BamaGeorgialine

This thread is like going to a fist fight and then a football game breaks out in the background but nobody notices because they are all focused on the fist fight. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's all in fun. I wish GT had a football team so I could read some of y'all's material. Gonna be a snooze fest tonight

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
GT should just send the check, save the beat down.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's all in fun. I wish GT had a football team so I could read some of y'all's material. Gonna be a snooze fest tonight
Always and that’s what makes this forum fun.

I wish GT would get serious about CFB again.