Is throwbacks internet out?

westcobbdog

He’s exhausted and I heard possibly bedridden from staying up 24-7 always on point watching for all things horrible and negative about UGA and graciously alerting us to all the problems / scandals / mismanagement in the Football program.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Sure has been quiet lately. Spotty service at best down in trap County?
Hmmmm.... Antharper been posting.
All good on my side of the county… he may be froze in ! Might of got caught in one of his coon traps ? May be out recruiting some of these Troup co boys for Auburn . Lord knows they need some help

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I been busy. My old lady makes me work when football season ends. Part of the deal.

I know him and his wife and he ain't lyin'. That girl don't tolerate no slouchin'. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I been busy. My old lady makes me work when football season ends. Part of the deal.
It's cause all you do is whimper around the house watching Auburn and she gets sick of listening to you whine all the time and mumbling "Go Dawgs" under your breath..:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's cause all you do is whimper around the house watching Auburn and she gets sick of listening to you whine all the time and mumbling "Go Dawgs" under your breath..:bounce:

She's an FSU fan so he can't press too hard.:bounce: