It's about to get REAL in the UM NCAA invesitgation

tjl1388

Tjl,
You're true to your school...I'll give you that much. Having said that, your position that you don't deserve everything you get, that the NCAA is somehow mistreating your beloved program, and your obvious feeling that anyone who disagrees with you is not informed...is twisted at best. The "U" has lived and marketed itself as an outlaw program for decades...now your chickens have come home to roost. I for one will be overjoyed to see you guys taken to the woodshed by the NCAA and I'll take even more joy in listening to you and the rest of the Thug Nation cry about it!

The "U" hasn't marketed itself as a renegade since the late 90's. The fact that you think that tells me all I need to know of you and your knowledge of UM football. Butch Davis was hired to clean up the program and Miami has had a SINGLE arrest since 1995. 1, ONE, UNO. Wow....what a bunch of renegades and thugs.... :huh: The 80's and 90's are over. Get over the stereotype. It's pathetic.

Today it came out that the NCAA is trying to tell former players that if they don't cooperate they will be banned from campus. Seriously? Do you seriously not see a problem with this? Look past the hate. After UM, who's next? When it's your program you'll get no quarter from me.

brownceluse

The "U" hasn't marketed itself as a renegade since the late 90's. The fact that you think that tells me all I need to know of you and your knowledge of UM football. Butch Davis was hired to clean up the program and Miami has had a SINGLE arrest since 1995. 1, ONE, UNO. Wow....what a bunch of renegades and thugs.... :huh: The 80's and 90's are over. Get over the stereotype. It's pathetic.

Today it came out that the NCAA is trying to tell former players that if they don't cooperate they will be banned from campus. Seriously? Do you seriously not see a problem with this? Look past the hate. After UM, who's next? When it's your program you'll get no quarter from me.
The NCAA is joke and are run by liberals.

country boy

Tj you're right, you know everything. The rest of are nothing but a bunch of ignorant inbred rednecks. We don't know anything about football.

I would much rather listen to UGA fans brag for the next year about how they're national champions, than to listen to your ranting and raving about how the U is getting hosed. So keep up your crying. I'm out.

tjl1388

Tj you're right, you know everything. The rest of are nothing but a bunch of ignorant inbred rednecks. We don't know anything about football.

I would much rather listen to UGA fans brag for the next year about how they're national champions, than to listen to your ranting and raving about how the U is getting hosed. So keep up your crying. I'm out.

Glad your coming around.

Congrats on your win today, I really didn't think the gates had it in'em. I was completely wrong on that one.