Recent little cutters

godogs57

Been awhile since I posted. Been awfully busy on orders. Here's a few checked off my list. All are CPM154 stainless unless otherwise noted.

Nice little blade with stabilized Tasmanian Blackwood. This is a nice all purpose style that gets it done. Luke Bryan owns the one of these so I always refer to it as "Luke's Knife". Yeah, I know....I have a heck of an imagination naming my blades.

IMG_2004.jpeg

Hunter style with exhibition grade desert ironwood. Went to one of our own here.
IMG_1995.jpeg
Damascus trout & bird with more Tazzy on the handles. Love the contrasting colors.

IMG_2137.jpeg
Unnamed model with emerald green micarta. This micarta is no longer available but it's eye popping to say the least. I have a small stash of it left. Love the practicality of this blade style.
IMG_2172.jpeg

Canadian skinner with firedog micarta! Recycled firehose made up this micarta. Gives a fantastic grip on this "using" knife.
IMG_2111.jpeg
I'm plenty proud of this knife. Every once in awhile I'll do my rendition of the famed Randall model 23 blade. It's a large knife, but very well proportioned. Exhibition grade Tazzy handle. Don't look at the handle too long or you'll cross your eyes.
IMG_2273.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Fine looking knives.

Gaswamp

That Damascus pops

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Wow! Yu just keep getting better and better Hank. That Damascus T&B is out of this world! Can't wait to get my Damascus Kinch for my son! :rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member