I’ll just leave these here

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I was drooling over the first one and then the blown away by the spalted maple.
Beautitious!

He had lots of different pieces of stock for me to choose from. Every one of them was a winner. I had a hard time making up my mind which one.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful work!

zaraspook04

If they are as sharp as they are "putty", the users better be be careful!!!!

In recent months, I have become saddened when I don't see a post of your new works of art. I surely enjoy seeing your posts. When I do see a new one, I make sure I have a napkin to wipe the drool from my face!!!!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

In recent months, I have become saddened when I don't see a post of your new works of art. I surely enjoy seeing your posts. When I do see a new one, I make sure I have a napkin to wipe the drool from my face!!!!

They sharp. Almighty sharp.

godogs57

Oh I’ve cut myself a time or two sharpening them. My worst story involving one of my blades happened in Eagle Nest, New Mexico on one elk hunt in 2005. A person was admiring a knife of mine that they had just purchased. In a moment of absolute stupidity, the girlfriend says “Lemme see it” and grabs the. b-l-a-d-e ...and pulls it to her to look at it. If I’m lying I’m dying. My sweet wife was right there and saw it. “Owww!” Followed by a mighty strong curse word, holding the palm of her hand tightly. Her blood trail to the truck was significant. Had to go get stitches. Never heard if it messed up any tendons under the slice. The next time I saw her, her attitude indicated that the issue was absolutely everybody’s fault but hers. Hint to anyone around her……don’t let her play with your guns.

Last edited:

godogs57

Come on down to Leesburg. Doors always open. When we get finished swapping lies, we can head north on 19 three miles and go visit @Nicodemus .

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Glad you got it…never heard from you. So I remembered to sharpen it? Good….

Sorry about that. I was in the woods when it got here and yes, you put an edge on it for sure. Now I'm just waiting on the first time I cut myself with it. :bounce: :rockon:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Amazing Craftmanship, and absolutely beautiful works of Art also, not to mention that ultimately it's a Tool.

ghadarits

One word. Impressive
Those are works of art. As others have already said, I’d be afraid of loosing it so it would have to be a house blade.