More cutting tools

godogs57

Finished up a few this week and they'll be hitting the post office asap. All made using CPM154 stainless steel. Thanks for looking folks. On to the next projects...

Top to bottom:

Kinchafoonee Hunter in vintage ivory micarta with black liners.

Old style Hunter pattern with one of a kind stabilized Australian Burl Myrtle.

Trout & Bird blade. Stabilized zebra wood handles. This zebra wood came from central Africa.

New twist on my Every Day Carry (EDC). Slightly modified the the grip and I think it'll work out just fine. Gorgeous stabilized Lee county fiddleback figured pecan.

IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1912.jpeg

IMG_1922.jpegIMG_1879.jpeg

Gaswamp

glad you been busy and staying out of trouble. Darn Ivory Micarta is sweet. heck they all look good.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Wow! Just wow!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Danggit, man! Making me think about another....

I like the new twist on the EDC grip.

wvdawg

Staff member
More good stuff! I like that ivory too!

Glenn2399

The Trout and Bird with the Zebra Wood is for one of my Great Grandsons. This is the 7th knife Hank has made for me. All of my Grandsons and Great Grandsons have a Hank Hammond knife. If any more come along before I croak, they will get one too.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The Trout and Bird with the Zebra Wood is for one of my Great Grandsons. This is the 7th knife Hank has made for me. All of my Grandsons and Great Grandsons have a Hank Hammond knife. If any more come along before I croak, they will get one too.

I'm in the process of doing the same thing. Some of y'all need to back off though. I want mine right now and Hank is too busy to do mine right now. :bounce:

Gaswamp

I got no grandsons and no Hank knives yet, so I better look out for me. I'm fine with Hank time though unlike Lee ;) ;)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I got no grandsons and no Hank knives yet, so I better look out for me. I'm fine with Hank time though unlike Lee ;) ;)

My son graduates with his MBA at the end of April. This next one Hank is making for me is his graduation present. ;)