It's getting to be too much - almost

Keith48

Man, this place has changed! Sometimes I can't get on Woody's for 2-3 days and when I get here there are 400-500 unread messages waiting to be sorted through. There is no way to get through all of them, so I end up scanning the topic titles until something jumps out at me. I don't know how you moderators keep up with everything here!

Just goes to show you what a great place this is. We have more active users than most of us probably imagined we'd ever had, and this is now one of the best places for hunting tips and information on the web with all of the tips and information that we can search through at any time that pertains to our neck of the woods. Keep up the good work!

GMARK

Preach on brother. This is an awesome site! :cool:

Beehaw

I saw a similar topic on another board I visit (not hunting) but a lot of the veterans of the board were leaving; they said it was a result of "newbies" asking the same questions all the time. This was the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! It is not like they have to answer (or even read) every thread.

I think one thing that makes this board great is that most everybody feels strongly about their views, but realizes we must stick together as hunters, and recruit any new hunters we can.

H

HT2

Keith..........

Contrary to popular belief, I don't go through every thread.......

I'm like you..........I only go to the one's that peak my interest........Then I respond........

"MOD" are somethin' else.........I think each and everyone of them have a great big "S" on their chest.......

But, just think of all the money they are makin'........ :cool: :cool: :cool:

H

HT2

M L........

You're laughin'...........

Not denying it.......... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Handgunner

Michael Lee said:
You gonna get that new bass boat with your Christmas bonus this year?? :rofl:

I'm thinking about a couple new 4-wheelers equipped to the hilt with my bonus! :bounce: