Jackson Lake Pot Tournament June 20, 2009

fishdoc

Just trying to get the boat count up!!!!,makes an interesting read as well..lol. Dont forget to register for this weekend....

Hey Mike or Mark on the boat registration can you add Randy Bush as my partner....when I registered I didn't put him on if you could add him I'd appreciate it let me know if I need to re-register on the website see ya'll saturday....should be blazin hot seen 97 forcasted so far!!!!!!:hair:

Marks500

Blah Blah Blah...LOL.... Lets just go fishing... If you register on the website you will get listed when it is updated.

brian lee

why does it always happen....... get near the end and someone wants to start winning about something. who gives a rip if the points are updated except those who are at the top. i got an idea dont post no points until the friday night before the last tourny. that mark will have to stay up all night doing them then maybe he will get them done before each tourny. i understand that we all have to work but dont agree to do something you cant stay on top of. especially keeping track of points so everyone will no where they stand. jmho

Ryan1980

Wow it is going to Hot tommerow calling for some 102 heat index Hey Mike what you thinking about moving it back weight in to 2 or say 1 like the classic just a though I am fishing either way. Just a way to avoid some of the other boat trafficand heat what does everyone else that is fishing think

anglerEd

Well done out there Brian and John. With a 1 in 5 payout and less than 10 boats, they took all with about 10.5 lb. Mike will probably post the exact weight, but congratulations fellas!

brian lee

all right guys here is the results:
1st place-Brian Lee-John Finney-10.30
2nd place-Ed Cavender-Mike Dike Jr-9.54
3rdplace-James Wood-Cain Almand-8.50
4th place- Will Paszkiewicz- Randy Bush-6.96
5th place- Nathan burres- Ryan Burres-6.89&BF-3.32
6th place-Jack Ferrell- Lisa Ferrell-4.64