Just a few of my wifes Grandfathers collection from North Carolina

Hunt Em Up

Thought you guys might like to see this. He still has about 1000 <Not exaggerating> laying around in jars and draws up on his farm in North Carolina. I've never found an arrowhead accept at the beach once in Florida. But here are the pics.

Attachments

• PaPas 1.jpg
    PaPas 1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 414
  • PaPas 2.jpg
    PaPas 2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 414
  • PaPas 3.jpg
    PaPas 3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 409
  • PaPas 4.jpg
    PaPas 4.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 411
  • PaPas 5.jpg
    PaPas 5.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 417

Arrow3

Thats a nice collection!

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
You got points from every time period, looks like. Nice collection you have there.

Hunt Em Up

I'll let him know.. Thanks.. Like I said I've only found one point in my life and thats at the beach in Panama City Beach Florida digging for shells for my son.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I`d love to see that beach point!

Hunt Em Up

Nic my wifes grandfather probably has many points just laying around in the basement and in draws. When we were there for Thanksgiving I go in the basement and look in an old coffee can and there is about 20 just laying there covered in dust. Maybe next time I'll ask him if I can have a few and bring home and put in a case.

Nugefan

dang nic e collection ....

I love the axes .......:banana:

Handgunner

Very nice collection and I'm amazed at all the broken ones he's found the matches to!!!

Thanks for sharing it!

Hunt Em Up

Yeah me too. That man can spot them from a top a tractor anyday. His land has been tabacco, cotton, corn, soy beans. Now its just about 25 cows and long leaf pines and an old xmas tree farm of about 100 trees that are old. Next time I go up I'll take more pics.