Just a Simple Man Driveler #389

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I keep falling asleep sitting here. It’s thirty minutes till Bullet starts stirring and I can get him taken care of. Then maybe I can lay back down. These shoulders kept poking me starting around three this morning. Ice ice packs this morning already.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Man trad. Those shoulders are giving you a hard time.
Yes they are. I’m Beginning to think I’ve got a nerve problem coming out of my neck. I’ve 100% of my movements back and most of my strength but move wrong and the pain buckles my knees it’s so severe.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good Sunday morning all !!!

Nobody here is hunting this morning. We had a late night of it. My grandson Cameron shot one right at dark and we were late dealing with it. So for various reasons everyone decided to sleep in. I don’t know if he took a picture or not. It was a large bodied 7 pointer.
Cameron was thinking he missed the buck. I put my headlamp on a started a search and soon found blood. The buck was only a few yards from there. Even an old fat crippled man can be useful sometimes. ;)

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Got a ton crossed off the honey-do yesterday. Awoke today, and I'll be darned if that list didn't grow back to it's original size!

Spent the day running new outlets and such, cleaning gutters, and only two trips to the HD.

We decided to call off a little early, and cleaned up and went into downtown Canton, and walked around the old Cotton Mill shops. They had the 'Bama/TN game on the big screen outside on the green, and lots of families were camped out watching.

Found our way over to Reformation Brewing, and tasted one of their fine brews, and then ended up at Magnolia Villa, a very good Italian restaurant, where we both ate way too much. We don't eat pasta and such often, so it was a treat. But boy, did I have the food sweats all night!

We both commented how much we think we're gonna like this town.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Mornin
Good Sunday morning all !!!

Nobody here is hunting this morning. We had a late night of it. My grandson Cameron shot one right at dark and we were late dealing with it. So for various reasons everyone decided to sleep in. I don’t know if he took a picture or not. It was a large bodied 7 pointer.
Cameron was thinking he missed the buck. I put my headlamp on a started a search and soon found blood. The buck was only a few yards from there. Even an old fat crippled man can be useful sometimes.
Morning Milk, you give me hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.