kids get beautiful Thanksgiving 8pt and make short video

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
My cousin and his boy came down from Maine for Thanksgiving and we hit the woods in search of bucks and pigs! My son and his cousin are the same age and even though they only get to see each other once a year they are best friends and just alike, they are so awesome!!
They were hunting a pig bait and this fine 8pt came looking if there were does eating at the feeder. My son made a little video with his go pro!

My cousin was able to get a healthy hog the night before! We quartered that up and vacume packed it for him to bring home. We cut off and put some scrap meat from the neck in the frying pan with 2 strips of peppered bacon, we fried that up right there over the burner and it was so delicious my cousin was blown away! We also grilled some keilbasa we had already had made from a previous hog my son shot. And they were shocked at how good our feral pigs are and are very excited to bring theirs back to Maine and cook and share that!

20211120_192547_resized.jpg

IMG_20211121_171108475_BURST000_COVER_TOP_2.jpg

I hope y'all had a Great Thanksgivin!!!
Good luck in the woods and have fun!!

Jim Boyd

And a great looking crew and a fine buck!

They will never forget!

Last edited:

six

?That was great. I rarely watch a video from start to finish, but I watched that one three times. Some of the comments cracked me up. Those two need to consider a career in filming hunts. Seriously, one of the most enjoyable videos I’ve seen in a long time! Congrats to all and well done. Hard to show what hunting is truly about in five minutes, but those two nailed it!!!!

GeorgiaGlockMan

Pretty pig-something about a polka China patterned wild pig gets me going.

What a great buck and video.

Thanks for sharing it.

"Oh my goodness Nathan what have you just done" lol lols

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Truly awesome Thanksgiving ! You have turned young Yeti into a true outdoorsman ! I know you are proud of him and should be . He’s a fine young man .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Cannot believe how cool those 2 kids remained throughout the hunt !!! Awesome brother !!