Kids Tackle Giveaway

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Not entering this year as we won last year and want to give back so Mellie and I will be donating tomorrow. I just realized I never posted any pics so here’s some from today trying for a couple crappie after the MLF weigh-in. Good luck to everyone that enters. View attachment 1291649View attachment 1291650
Great job there Dad, you’re more than welcome to enter her. In fact it would be appreciated.

BowSniper

My son Deuce (10) and my youngest daughter Alyssa (Pickle) (6). Both enjoy the outdoors with the family. Deuce is pictured with a nice bass out of our family farm pond in between deer hunts where he shot an 8 point with his rifle this past October. The Pickle is pictured on our family dove hunt this past September.

Deuce fishing.jpg
PIckle Dove Hunt.png.

BowSniper

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My son Deuce (10) and my youngest daughter Alyssa (Pickle) (6). Both enjoy the outdoors with the family. Deuce is pictured with a nice bass out of our family farm pond in between deer hunts where he shot an 8 point with his rifle this past October. The Pickle is pictured on our family dove hunt this past September.

View attachment 1291713
View attachment 1291714.

BowSniper
Their in! Love seeing kids enjoying the outdoors.

mojo02

I have two girls under 12. Both love most all outdoor activities (except turkey hunting:rolleyes:, for whatever reason), but bream fishing the Altamaha is near the top for both of them. Currently I have to explain every day that the river level isn't right and won't likely be for another several weeks. Also, my father (their grandfather) can be seen a few of the river photos. He is likely to blame for our fishing enthusiasm.

Emmalee is currently 10 and could be considered an appendage of mine, though I'm not complaining.

Emmalee's first buck, Altamaha River Shellcracker, & Altamaha River CNBG
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
Bailee is currently 8 and lives to aggravate her big sister and mother.

Bailee's first crappie, Altamaha River CNBG, and first buck
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
Both girls and their mother at a dove hunt.
Girls.jpg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
^^^^^^^^^^
Now that’s doing it right! The girls are in.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Let’s get some more kids entered here!

For those that want to donate simply buy an Amazon card in the amount you want to donate, peel off the tape and PM me a pick of the activation code.

IMG_2622.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
We’re stalling folks, let’s keep those kids entries coming!

IMG_2630.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Let’s keep those kids names coming in. Somethings money just can’t buy.

IMG_2632.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Reminder for those wanting to donate. An Amazon card in the amount you want to donate does it. Peel off the tape and PM me a pic of the code. Thanks to those that donate to this effort.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Keep those names coming. The feeling with your first fishing rod.

IMG_2633.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Folks it’s been 8 days since the last kids name was entered. It’s time to get some kids names on here. We got about two weeks left on our contest let’s get this going. Kids and fishing, it just doesn’t get any better.
IMG_2635.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Sign up those kids for a free rod and reel. Time is counting down to get in the drawing.
IMG_2641.jpeg

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I have two girls under 12. Both love most all outdoor activities (except turkey hunting:rolleyes:, for whatever reason), but bream fishing the Altamaha is near the top for both of them. Currently I have to explain every day that the river level isn't right and won't likely be for another several weeks. Also, my father (their grandfather) can be seen a few of the river photos. He is likely to blame for our fishing enthusiasm.

Emmalee is currently 10 and could be considered an appendage of mine, though I'm not complaining.

Emmalee's first buck, Altamaha River Shellcracker, & Altamaha River CNBG
View attachment 1292227View attachment 1292228View attachment 1292230
Bailee is currently 8 and lives to aggravate her big sister and mother.

Bailee's first crappie, Altamaha River CNBG, and first buck
View attachment 1292231View attachment 1292232View attachment 1292233
Both girls and their mother at a dove hunt.
View attachment 1292234
Nice Copperhead bream!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’d like to thank those that have stepped up and donated to this giveaway. These folks are investing in the future of fishing. Please keep the kids names coming and thanks to those who have donated.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Time is running out let’s get a few more kids entered in here.

IMG_2678.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_2682.gif