Kids Tackle Giveaway

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Folks, we are going to have a drawing to give some lucky kids a new rod and reel. The number of winners will depend on the amount of donations we receive during the next month. The drawing will be on April 1. You enter the child by posting the child’s name in this thread. A little info about the child, relationship, enjoys the outdoors, is always enjoyed. We are big on pics.

Rules:

Child must be 12 years old or less.

By entering you agree to post a pic of the child fishing.

By entering you agree to PM me the child’s address to facilitate shipping of the tackle. You’re also welcome to use an Amazon drop box location vs address.

Previous years winners may enter again.

Let’s have some fun with this and get some kids out fishing. Please PM me if you want to make a donation. Sign them up folks!

IMG_2608.png

ssramage

Good thing you're doing!

I'd love to enter my boys, Dawson (10) and Coleman Tate (6). They're both eat up with fishing right now. We just bought a new to us boat for the Spring for fishing down here on the coast and taking to Sinclair some in the summer. These pics are from them fishing in their great grandparent's pond this past Winter.

IMG_9330.JPG

IMG_9332_jpg.JPG

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
^^^^^^ Your doing great Dad!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_2610.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Come on folks let’s get some kids names on this list!

HuntinJake_23

My son Wyatt is 4 years old, he loves to get out with me and his mom to fish; whether it be in the pond at our house, the lake, or at the beach. He was born premature at 30 weeks and weighed 3lbs 2oz. Once he hit 5lbs and was released from the NICU he went with us fishing everywhere we went. At lake Oconee I would set up a pac n play next to me, on inshore trips at the beach he would wear a life vest while laying in his car seat. For his first birthday he got a lifetime license. Last year he caught his first crappie and is hooked!!A7EEFBF7-ABAB-4EF4-B713-D2FFE159B762.jpegFCBA709D-9046-4EAB-963C-CDB7DFCA7647.jpegD05938D8-CDB6-48AC-B43C-FF103344E4A9.jpegA46EF900-E68D-461D-AD91-C7C9950780AA.jpeg92F94D21-E488-4B02-9F0C-92328C6D7164.jpeg1C960021-A3E5-4E3E-AB58-5D30D3CF0595.jpeg86645188-2639-41C3-8543-40FA6ED09CE4.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s what I’m talking about, he’s on the list.
I made the pics larger for all to enjoy.

More kids, let’s get more kids listed here!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The pack and play pic reminded me of this one.IMG_2611.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Y’all got kids and grand kids, let’s sign them up. Just have to be 12 or less in age.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Colin is in! He did so much better than me on his first catch. My first was big minnows out of a creek. Good luck to him.

Sign them up! Get those kids in here.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Let’s pick up the tempo folks and get these kids entered for a free rod and reel.

IMG_2612.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Folks planting the seeds of appreciation of the outdoors is what this is all about.

Sign them up!

IMG_2613.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
A lucky last year’s winner !
Caleb
No relation to me by blood but love and treat him like he’s my own .
Him , his mom and stepdad went to the Alt aquarium today and he FaceTimed me before they got out of Atl to tell me about the big fish. I’m also gonna let him donate to see how it feels to give back . Thanks to all involved , y’all will be blessed !IMG_5014.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That is just great! Ryder and Hudson are in.

Keep those kids entries coming!