Lacrosse boots

Gaswamp

Tom W.

It's crossed my mind to get a pair, but I can't justify the price with the use that they'll never get. I don't want my feet to freeze, but $90 for something that I'll not use but maybe five times in what little time I have left........and my kids feet ain't as big as mine......

dpoole

I had same problems zippers broke and inside liner came loose on a pair one month old sent them back had to pay for shipping they sent me another pair and the second pair has the same problems as the first pair. Will not buy this brand again

Slewfoot

Fellow told me if you get them wet from the inside often..the adhesive gets compromised from soaking thru from the inside. Makes sense, I seem to be in water 1/2 inch over the tops often :)

Me too....got to walk real slow!

strothershwacker

Had these for years & years. There my late season go to boots because of the warmth. I've also wore out a pair of the original LaGrange tall rubber boots (they lasted a long time till i left 'em on the porch and they dry rotted from the sun). I have a newer pair that are made overseas and cracked the first year. I think they're qaulity went to dung when they left the country.Screenshot_20191229-103725.png

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
I have the lacrosse grange boots. Bought last fall, they are already falling apart. Not buying again.

To add to this, I had a pair of french made Aigle boots before that that lasted me 10 years. They are almost impossible to find here though but Le Chameau should be very similar albeit expensive.