Lake Oconee question

hipster dufus

armour bridge inside reynolds plantation.ga power ramp. check in and pay at guard shack. signs are hard to see on way. i dont know if this is common knowledge so ill throw it out there. if u go to a ga pwr park u can buy an annual pass for all their ramps. it is a hard plastic windshiels card they punch a date on. it was 50$ last yr. it is good at armour bridge, parks ferry, old salem, larence shoals and jackson lake. rabun,burton ,seed.julliette. bunch of others i cant think of . well worth the 50$. i fished ga pwr lakes about 38 times last yr.good at sugar creek also.i think u can also get em by mail. i usually pick mine up at old salem.

greg_n_clayton

armour bridge inside reynolds plantation.ga power ramp. check in and pay at guard shack. signs are hard to see on way. i dont know if this is common knowledge so ill throw it out there. if u go to a ga pwr park u can buy an annual pass for all their ramps. it is a hard plastic windshiels card they punch a date on. it was 50$ last yr. it is good at armour bridge, parks ferry, old salem, larence shoals and jackson lake. rabun,burton ,seed.julliette. bunch of others i cant think of . well worth the 50$. i fished ga pwr lakes about 38 times last yr.good at sugar creek also.i think u can also get em by mail. i usually pick mine up at old salem.
Hmmmm.....all the "Ga Power" ramps are free up here. Only ones that are not are the ones that are managed by a outside somebody. Like the one at head of Yonah at the campground, it is managed by the Tallulah Falls Police Dept. You can buy a yearly pass for it at city hall. But not for camping. Same at lake lake Rabun at the beach/campground. It is managed by a outsider vender for the USFS ! The ramp at Halls boat house is a free Ga Power landing. Seed Lake's landing is free. Murray's Cove on Burton is free or was, as well as the landing up in the Tallulah River.

Last edited: