Last Couple of Nights

ryork

Spatchcocked chicken, some green beans I put up last summer, and some skillet herby buttery tater thing.

I actually made a meatloaf last night........... first time ever. Along with some garlicky creamed potatoes, giant limas and spinach salad.

3-18 (9).jpg3-18 (8).jpg3-18 (7).jpg3-18 (6).jpg3-18 (5).jpg

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Meatloaf's always better day 2, on a sammich!

pop pop jones

Spatchcocked chicken, some green beans I put up last summer, and some skillet herby buttery tater thing.

I actually made a meatloaf last night........... first time ever. Along with some garlicky creamed potatoes, giant limas and spinach salad.

View attachment 1072554View attachment 1072555View attachment 1072556View attachment 1072557View attachment 1072558
I once could have cleaned 2 plates just like that.when we cooked it, I always had a problem deciding, if I wanted cornbread, because of the beans, or biscuits because of the meatloaf.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Fine looking eats! That chicken looks righteous indeed!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Thanks!! I marinated that thing overnight in some Tony Cacheres (sp?) Cajun marinade for 24 hrs. I’m usually not big on canned or bottled stuff, but that was one dang good bird!!

Tony makes some pretty good stuff and even if he didn't $10 sez you could make it taste like a million bucks.

That salad is all the way off the chain by the way.:rockon: