LED Lights for Vehicle | Recommendation?

Tight Lines

I have a 2005 Nissan Titan that I'm swapping the bumpers on and adding some lights to. The front bumper has room for (4) 3" cube lights and a 30" light bar. The rear has cutouts for 4" round lights I think (need to measure to confirm).

My question is what brands and models of lights have you guys used that have been dependable and bright?

My favorites brands are probably Baja Designs and Rigid, but they are so expensive and out of my price range. I also like the ARBs but I don't think they have the right fit.

Interested in lights you've had for a while that have been reliable and continuously bright.

Pic below isn't great to see the cutouts but there are 4 square on the front and 2 round on the back.

Thanks in advance...69973352468__A6A19C3D-E244-4C32-AB6A-AEF8CCA06853.JPG

Tight Lines

I went with Rigid but they are very expensive . Ben on my F250 for about 6 years still like new .
Given this is my son's truck and my hunting truck, I'm hoping not to spend an arm and a leg.

I have a Rigid light bar on my SxS since I wanted something that could handle the vibration and I've had the Baja Designs before...

Also heard good things about Black Oak LEDs but they are pricey too...

I know a lot of guys buy the knock-offs on Amazon with good luck, I just never have...

Thanks for the feedback!

I bought a 52 inch curved light bar off eBay about 7 years ago. Don’t recall the brand wasnt no high end one. Think it was less than 100 bucks. It’s on a Polaris ranger 900. Still works great and super bright hasn’t yellowed either

I recently upgraded the lights on my 2012 Honda CR-V to LED ones and had to think hard about which ones to get. I chose Nilight LED lights for the inside and outside of my car because they were affordable and worked according to what I read. They've been great at making everything brighter and haven't let me down.

I looked at a lot of reviews on https://leds.to/ before deciding. I picked Nilight because they were a good mix of not too expensive, worked well, and lasted long. They've been good, staying bright and operating like they should.

Anvil Head

Yeah close to pulling the trigger on some Nilights right now, just got my brush/grill guard installed on my '23 Nissan. Think I'll wait until I get her lifted and see a little more feedback here. I'm not so tight on tolerances for mounting so not an issue there.
HF has some square and rectangular ones that have both straight ahead and side array combined with pretty high lumens claim. Just not sure of the durability over time. Not familiar with the brand/mfgr.
Hope you guys in the know continue to post experiences on this subject.