Left out...

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Sat out most of Upson county's rain while I was in Saint mark's. Back at hunt camp now. They havin a monsoon down there.
Should be back at fish camp on January 11th...
I need to ketch one more deer. Breakin out the pistols...

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Dang it man!
Y'all gonna make me get out there and fish?
I need to...
...Rewire my electronics on my 15' jon.
...Rebuild the wood deck that floated away from my doorstep during one of this fall"s storms. It is too heavy to move and blocking my driveway parking for my boat.
...Run to Tallahassee to pick up some RV parts and supplies. And probably a second trip for deck joists... Also need to buy another cooler for a fishbox.
Maybe fishing would be easier; we'll see... :p
So what are you going to do on Day 2?

1eyefishing

So what are you going to do on Day 2?

I got all that stuff done except the deck work. I had to work around a lot of rain. Left my boat sitting there ready to fish when I get back.
I didn't get out, but word is the trout are stacked up in the river in a 1/2 mile stretch.

slow motion

Sat out most of Upson county's rain while I was in Saint mark's. Back at hunt camp now. They havin a monsoon down there.
Should be back at fish camp on January 11th...
I need to ketch one more deer. Breakin out the pistols...
Definitely a lot of rain. River is expected to be above flood stage shortly. Maybe you can float your deck back in place.?. All this fresh water may move the fish around a little.

1eyefishing

Thinking I might head home a day early tomorrow. The deer hunting (alone on 480ac) has been unproductive, aaand... I haven't seen my wife this year.
She better not have them Chippendale fellas in the house again.

This has to be the sorriest salt water thread of LAST year.
This year's will be better I promise...:bounce:

1eyefishing

P.S.-
8 days later, this Yeti is still holding most of the ice I put in it before I left home...

Screenshot_20210104-181221_Gallery.jpg

slow motion

This has to be the sorriest salt water thread of LAST year.
This year's will be better I promise...:bounce:
Does this mean we can expect the same entertainment as last winter from you? Showing off everything from your boating and fishing prowess to your culinary skills.