Legal Action?

DAVE

It burns me up when someone gets over on me. I tend to get vindictive and retaliate when that occurs. Might not be the legal way, but I would deff find a way to get my money back or items that equal the value I lost..
Does that mean you would try to barter with him for something of value or would you just steal from him?

tad1

Is he a bad man?
Maybe few you guys should roll over to his place after church. Tell him you’d really appreciate receiving back your non-paid lease fees. His wife could encourage him if she hasn’t spent all the money. Hopefully you guys are being super vocal about his bull. Tell him you need some answers. Start a group text w him and concerned members. Maybe barter for his nice rifle or new ATV.
Legal small claims stuff may or may not be worth your time, I can’t give much advice on that. $600 or $3000 lease fees does make a difference though with regard to time spent pursuing.
Good luck, I hope it works out OK
JT

basshappy

BANNED
Was there anything in the agreement signed for the lease with respect to refunding of monies?

Have you contacted the property owner direct?

one_shot_no_mor

Was there anything in the agreement signed for the lease with respect to refunding of monies?

Have you contacted the property owner direct?
Refund not mentioned club rules...I don't know about the actual lease. Another member has been trying to contact the landowner...no response.

Meriwether Mike

The manager may be waiting for a refund from the lessor. My lease says you get a pro rata refund based on the date the lease is terminated.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
How much $ we talkin ?