Legal Action?

one_shot_no_mor

OK…when I started this thread, I was intentionally vague and NAMED NO NAMES. I do not want to disparage anyone nor run down anyone’s good name unless it becomes FACT. Things seem to be creeping along slowly but, hopefully, to a good outcome. Individual character is still intact…for now. Thanks to all for (mostly) keeping things civil…

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
OK…when I started this thread, I was intentionally vague and NAMED NO NAMES. I do not want to disparage anyone nor run down anyone’s good name unless it becomes FACT. Things seem to be creeping along slowly but, hopefully, to a good outcome. Individual character is still intact…for now. Thanks to all for (mostly) keeping things civil…
I want comment on this anymore , but I got to say you are a good man !

All the attorneys I know and work with bill out at $300/hour on the low end for any litigation. It will not take you long to hate the lawyer more than you hate the lease manager.

A demand letter from an attorney may be the most economical route (flat fee) and can sometimes make people do the right thing with scary attorney letterhead.

The manager may see the letter as an empty threat, or it may make them at least come to the table and start paying you back in installments if he spent the money elsewhere.

Hillbilly stalker

Got my refund check today!!:yeah::clap:
Thanks for all the advice and good vibes! I will leave this up a few days so everyone knows things worked out and the club manager is a stand-up guy! Guess I just needed a lesson in patience...
I believe I’d cash that check real quick like. Glad it worked out for you.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Got my refund check today!!:yeah::clap:
Thanks for all the advice and good vibes! I will leave this up a few days so everyone knows things worked out and the club manager is a stand-up guy! Guess I just needed a lesson in patience...

There is no need to take it down. Let those searching in future learn the lesson as well.

Latest posts