Little buddy done gone home

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
We had to take my best buddy on his last ride today. He woulda turned 14 next month, and we did a lot of growin’ up together. Toughest thing I’ve ever had to do. He was my best friend, a real lady killer, and a blood thirsty hunter. This ones gonna sting for a while..

320DD88B-D3DD-4986-BD3D-B789881A625E.jpegBC9B4DE4-D936-4538-B346-7E34149F7570.png889AFBEF-6B72-47A6-B9B4-4B15C1855F7F.jpeg84A38848-B8C5-447F-83A3-C375BB096CE9.jpeg

Head East

Sorry for your loss raylander. Looks like you have Great memories to cherish for years to come.

Our dogs are family members and i know the day is coming.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Sorry to hear this. Nothing can be a devoted to you as a good dog. The loss is always a hard one. Time will dull it but I still have the collar tag from the dog that helped to raise me.

GeorgiaGlockMan

I am still wondering the same thing about being able to get over a great dog that passed almost 2 years ago.

I still miss that dog everyday.

Sorry to hear about your pup.

Wish I could say something to soften that blow but I can't.

Sounds like he had a longer run than most. At least, you had some great times.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
So sorry for your loss.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
Thanks everybody. He was a real special critter. He had a nice long life full of activity and love. It still blows my mind how fast he went downhill. Just a few weeks ago he was still running, jumping, and digging. I’ll forever be grateful for our time together and never forget all the lessons he taught me

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I hate hear it man.
The only way ive found to get over one. Is to get another.

Worley

Dang buddy, sorry for the loss you
Have experienced...They are special members of the family, and I trust you both have made memories that are priceless....

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Sorry for your loss... nothing like a good dog ! He was a fine looking pup , I’m sure he was glad to of been a part of your family