LOODY B-3/21/22

olcaptain

When you live on Crooked Creek, and you are less than 48 hours away from total knee replacement surgery there is only one sensible thing to do. Go fishing! Knowing that it would be several weeks before I board the LOODY B again I gave a shout-out to my neighbor Carl Rozier this afternoon to see if he wanted to go trolling. We get along great because we both enjoy the ride no matter if we catch anything or not plus, we both enjoy listening to the Gaither Channel on Pandora.

1.jpg
2.jpg

While many of our peers find success dragging a myriad of colors and such me and Ol Carl are currently content pulling Rooster Tails and White Beetle Spins. We had a bit over two hours of daylight left and as the sun began to set behind the Georgia Pines, I had caught three fish to Carl’s naught.
3.jpg
4.jpg

On the way in I suggested we continue trolling through the narrow channel that leads around to my dock. I felt bad that Carl was being skunked plus I thought there may be one lying around in the channel. Shortly before reeling ‘em in Carl exclaimed, “Back up, I’m hung on a log!” As I backed up in the 3 feet deep channel, I realized that my friend was speaking with a forked tongue! He didn’t have a log; he had a Hog!

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Two Blue Cats trolling may be unusual to you, but it has been our experience that anything can happen when you are trolling aboard the Electrified LOODY B!!

8.jpg