Look at these handlebars

Doc_Holliday23

I've seen evidence of these genetics in other bucks on our place, but not this extreme. Looks like this deer easily has 20"+ main beams and he's got one G4 started on one side but nothing on the other so from his G3 to the tip looks like at least a foot. Interesting. Hoping he makes it to next year and can add two full points because he could turn into a really good deer. Figured I'd nickname him "Handlebar."

vZYnkzgl.jpg

Bn4QOMnl.jpg

j0y3bgZl.jpg

0NlFYjql.jpg

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
That’s pretty cool. Good to see you around, Jared. Hope you and the family are good.

Doc_Holliday23

That’s pretty cool. Good to see you around, Jared. Hope you and the family are good.
Didn’t recognize the name but I figure I know who you are. We’re all doing great. Boys are just now really getting into going and sitting in a deer stand with me. The oldest one loves catching catfish off the dock. The youngest can’t sit still long enough.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Didn’t recognize the name but I figure I know who you are. We’re all doing great. Boys are just now really getting into going and sitting in a deer stand with me. The oldest one loves catching catfish off the dock. The youngest can’t sit still long enough.
That’s awesome. This is Brad btw. :cheers: Used to be SouthGADawg on here.

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great looking buck , and great name !