LSU vs FSU

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Danuwoa

Cmon Dan?????
No, playing utmartin is not the same as playing this FSU team or even last years FSU team and I don't like FSU. This has nothing to do with how good the Dawgs may be this year. I dont take you as a troll but posts like this....

As for me, I don't like FSU but I can give credit where it's due and they are due some praise. Great first half and very physical on both sides then FSU took over in the second half. Made some great adjustments and Kelly made none. Yes it's only the first game but hats off to FSU to start the season.
Just giving the people what they want. You watch. They’ll keep responding.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Congrats Noles!

IMG_2015.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Spanked the headmaster from the home for wayward children. Somebody better teach him how to suck mudbugs cause he isn’t connecting to his team.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
What was you thinkin?

westcobbdog

The more I watched I decided in a man on man matchup to run my team I liked Travis as my qb over Daniels. He has touch on deep balls, he can throw it short,intermediate or long, he also has serious moves escaping the rush or a tackler. Sure he made a few boneheaded plays but forgot about it and rebounded. It also helps that he has some grown man recievers like the transfer Coleman at WR.
Plus as mentioned above, Coach Kelly is a big mouth yankee jerk so him losing again is a bonus!