Man! Feast Night

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Big bone-in ribeyes, baked tater, shrooms, garlic bread, and a big salad. Best steak I've had in awhile. I didn't go to sleep, I entered a coma.

ribeye.jpg

ribeye2.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Bonus track: Creme-filled double-chocolate cupcakes I baked up from scratch yesterday afternoon. First time trying that, but they turned out delicious. Not purty, but delicious. Move over, Hostess.

Random observation: Marshmallow fluff cream is the stickiest substance known to mankind. Mixing it with shortening and powdered sugar and vanilla in a stand mixer and then injecting it into cupcakes is the messiest operation known to mankind. I'll take gutting a pig any day.

cupcakes.jpg

ryork

Bonus track: Creme-filled double-chocolate cupcakes I baked up from scratch yesterday afternoon. First time trying that, but they turned out delicious. Not purty, but delicious. Move over, Hostess.

Random observation: Marshmallow fluff cream is the stickiest substance known to mankind. Mixing it with shortening and powdered sugar and vanilla in a stand mixer and then injecting it into cupcakes is the messiest operation known to mankind. I'll take gutting a pig any day.

View attachment 1149199

Those look good! As much as I like to cook and as frequently as I do, I very rarely make desserts for whatever reason. I can make some killer bread pudding but that’s about the extent of it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Those look good! As much as I like to cook and as frequently as I do, I very rarely make desserts for whatever reason. I can make some killer bread pudding but that’s about the extent of it.
Same here. Mainly because I know I'll eat all of it. :)

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Only dessert that can (or even care about) cook is a lights out Key lime Pie.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

View attachment 1149199

I'll watch you bake the cup cakes and gut the pig. Then when the pig is cooked we can eat dinner and have dessert. I'll even say thank you! :bounce::rockon:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Cupcakes too. Now your just showing off.
Looks fantastic.
Yeah, there was no need to post the cupcakes. That’s just rubbing it in. Sorry joker ought to be ashamed of himself for doing us like this. :bounce:

Mighty fine, brother! Mighty, mighty, fine!

:cheers: