Masters

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
That’s just silly. But, gotta show off that you e been there, done that I suppose!
People selling them on fb for a hundred and fitty bucks. Saw 1 guy who had socks, towels, hats, mustard spent 2 grand there. And now trying to make 10 lol.

Hunter922

God speed to Verne; a well deserved retirement. I personally miss him on Saturday's at 3:30, but know hordes will miss him calling 16. :clap:
Will not be even close the same sound without him.. He is one of the best in my lifetime. Some incredible calls in golf and Other sports.

Last edited:

Whitefeather

Management Material
Great final round but as usual the Tiger coverage was over the top.
I hate to tell them but Tiger is done. Old Man Time is undefeated and he’s shaking hands with Tiger. Not that he wasn’t great in his time but, his time has passed

DannyW

I hate to tell them but Tiger is done. Old Man Time is undefeated and he’s shaking hands with Tiger. Not that he wasn’t great in his time but, his time has passed
Not a huge Tiger fan, but he's had a remarkable career. Everyone under 50 says he is the GOAT, but I've seen better.

That said, it was painful to watch him walk off the 18th green on Sunday. As evidenced by the tight face and sweat, he was in a lot of pain. Gotta admire his effort but he is too far gone physically to be relevant on the PGA tour now.

killerv

Yeah tv don't show how hilly that place is .
Tv doesnt do it justice. Some players tape up their shins to help with shinsplints. I can see why after practice rounds and tournament days. One day of it made mine sore. There are cart paths and roads around the course, but hid so well on tv and in the bottoms that you just cant see in on tv.

Just 4 and 6 in particular, tv doesn't show the decline,incline even close to what it is.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Since when did the Masters turn into the US Open? I really think they let the course get away from them. Not enough birdies over the weekend.
I was thinking that same thing. They need to set up the course for that old Master's drama of a late run by someone to make it more interesting.

James12

Yep. Ben Hogan is up there too.

Tiger could have been the GOAT, but he made too many unforced errors in his personal life which were ultimately his downfall in his professional life.

I’m in the under 50 crowd I suppose :)

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Great final round but as usual the Tiger coverage was over the top.
It always is. :rolleyes: When we were there they told everyone to make room because Tiger was next up. They didn't say that for any of the others.