Meet the new guy

Hoss

Last December, we lost my wife’s little dog Sofie. She had a UTI and some other issues and she went fast. Mrs. Hoss really missed her Sofie.
IMG_2937.jpeg

We have our golden Ruger, but that’s not her little dog.IMG_1380.jpeg

So today, she got an early anniversary present. We picked up Remi a miniature long haired dachshund. Her little dog. Can’t replace Sofie, but can help fill the void.
IMG_3358.jpeg

Big7

The Oracle
I love all weenie dogs.

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
I love all weenie dogs.
Same here, but they are prone to back injuries pronto like. Ours just had to keep jumping up the side of trees trying to get them dumb tree rats and injured her spine. Vet said 1) put her down, 2) surgery at $3k and risky and no guarantees, 3) water therapy and meds. We chose option 3, worked with her 3 times a day in the beginning in the bathtub. Slowly improved after months of therapy enough to not have to do it or meds any more but she couldn't jump or run any more. She lived a few years after that. She was a great dog and brought us a lot of pleasure...and pain.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Perfect! :clap:I had big dogs all my life. All given to my from my mama. She gave me (well, my son) a mini dachshund last and that one was my baby. Nothing compared to my little Prissy.

wvdawg

Staff member
I like them both!