Meet Tilley

LOVEMYLABXS

Well bad lucks been chasin my tail around lately but that changed yesterday. This friend of mine calls and wants to know if I like a pure breed 1 YO lab female for free. To good to be true right? What's wrong with her the rest of the litter went for 900? Turns out nothing that I can tell she's a sweet heart and Rebecca and I have already fell in love with her, Chase is a little wishy washy but he good with her but the cats think I must have gone nuts to bring something with that much ENERGY home. She pretty smart and is learning quick. A lot of NO, get out of there leave them cats alone don't you dare look on that counter but I now have a black shadow that can't stay still if I move.

Tilley DSC_7762.jpgDSC_7768.jpg
Typical lab got to fetch something al the time.

DSC_7783.jpg

As you can tell she has made herself right to home.

DSC_7793.jpg

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Beautiful dog, bud. Hope she and the cats become good friends. :bounce:

turkeykirk

Pretty lab there!

wvdawg

Staff member
Beautiful lab!

GAJoe

Great pictures of a beautiful dog! I'm sure she'll be a blessing to the whole family. It'll be good for Chase to have some motivation to stay active.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Most likely it was the previous owners, that were the problem.

Happens with high energy dogs alot.

Adopted a boxer from a family that was divorcing once. She had a list of problems. Dog aggresion, destructive behavior, wont walk on a leash. It took about a week to fix all that. And then only because here head was smaller than her neck. Had to get a special collar. Fixed that right up too.

Hope she brings you many years of happiness!