Michigan / Washington (National Championship)

Geffellz18

Well Folks, that’s a wrap!
Another Season in the Books.

Congrats to Michigan and Hairball on the NC win.
His postgame speech with Holly is about a awkward as any of them have been, lol!

Ought to be interesting with having an actual decent playoff next season. See ya’ll then!

Meriwether Mike

I hope the Falcons do not draft Penix. First time I have seen him and his form looks awful throwing the ball. Throws off his back foot and his low arm angle makes his throws high.

Tight Lines

Yeah, whatever.

Did not watch.

Wouldn't give the playoff committee the satisfaction of counting me in the viewership rating.

Ba--humbug.

View attachment 1281817

They'll not be able to keep us out in the future playoffs. They can take their politics and shove 'em.

View attachment 1281818
I watched it. Basically, as was predicted, it was a test of the Michigan D vs. the UDub O. The Michigan D rattled Penix early, and kept the pressure on. Penix and the O could not get going early on, and made some mistakes. They got too far behind and Michigan held on, even with a good second half push. Penix didn't have a great night nor did some of the receivers. That's my best ESPN Sportscaster summary.

Dub

I watched it. Basically, as was predicted, it was a test of the Michigan D vs. the UDub O. The Michigan D rattled Penix early, and kept the pressure on. Penix and the O could not get going early on, and made some mistakes. They got too far behind and Michigan held on, even with a good second half push. Penix didn't have a great night nor did some of the receivers. That's my best ESPN Sportscaster summary.

So.....in short.....The Dawgs would've won another Natty and left Hairball sputtering and weirder than ever. :rofl:

::ke:Just kidding.

Thanks for the Cliff Notes. (y)
I'll be conversationally functional at work tonight when the game is being discussed.

Tight Lines

So.....in short.....The Dawgs would've won another Natty and left Hairball sputtering and weirder than ever. :rofl:

::ke:Just kidding.

Thanks for the Cliff Notes. (y)
I'll be conversationally functional at work tonight when the game is being discussed.
I think the Dawgs could have beaten any of the final four teams...if they played the way they did against TCU or FSU I don't think anyone could stop them. But I will say, the Michigan D is solid and if they played against UGA the way they played the last couple of games, it would have been tough. And they have a couple of running backs that are just beasts. But who knows, it's all just conjecture at this point...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Where’s all them dawg and bammer fans that always talk about how much they love watching football?

I watched the Weather Channel. It was way more interesting than watching two nobody teams playing for an insignificant first prize. :bounce:

bullgator

I’ve said it before, PAC12 and Big12 don’t play defense. They concentrate on offense and winning with basketball scores. When they run into teams that play defense from the east such as SEC, ACC, and Big10 schools, those offenses get exposed.