Mock Scrape Bucks

Hit-n-Miss

:banana:Finally found plain ammonia at family dollar. Got it fermenting now. It's been on the back porch the whole time. Is the heat Ok for it Killdee? Or does it matter? Why do you need to wait a week before use?:huh:

Killdee

:banana:Finally found plain ammonia at family dollar. Got it fermenting now. It's been on the back porch the whole time. Is the heat Ok for it Killdee? Or does it matter? Why do you need to wait a week before use?:huh:

I leave some at camp sometimes in the heat it gets stout for sure.I dont know why you have to wait, Im just foliowing the directions.

Killdee

I made 15-18 last Saturday mostly in good ones from last year and where regular scrapes are every year. I made 1 where I already had a camera but will wait to see if any become active before I move a camera in. I have to make a bunch to get a few that get worked regularly.

deuce

Gone but not forgotten
BTW Killdee that's a nice looking picture of you in your avatar

deuce

Gone but not forgotten
I wondered when you would notice that. How old were you in that pic?

I noticed it sometime ago but have been waiting for my lawyer to get back to me on the copyright infrigement suit we plan to bring against you.:bounce:

G Duck

You need to change your handle to ****Dr !!! I am gonna try this as soon as I can find a wide mouth gallon jug!! Thanks for the info.

Flintlock1776

I did the math

Let me make sure I understand this. Puree 2 apples, put in a gallon milk jug then "twinkle" in it till 3/4 full. that's alot of twinkeling. Does it take a special type of twinkle, or will any twinkle do.

128 ounce to the gallon. When I used the standard water bottle to hold the twinkles it usually will fill a 16oz bottle of gator aide per need to twinkle.

So the formula is:

Step 1:

(128*.75)/16= 6 Twinkles for 3/4 of a gallon milk jug

Step2:

2 twinklers per day you are ready to add your other ingredients and good to go in 3 days!

Not bad.:bounce:

I wonder if the deer can tell the difference between adult beverage induced twinkles and non-adult beverage induced twinkler?

:rofl:

Last edited:

G Duck

I found a half gallon jug at wal mart, that had a cap on it similar to a dawn bottle. It has a pull out top. I just cut the recipe in half. Kildee do you think it will still work. I have it out in the garage. it sure will knock you down.
do you have to leave the top off of it?

Killdee

I found a half gallon jug at wal mart, that had a cap on it similar to a dawn bottle. It has a pull out top. I just cut the recipe in half. Kildee do you think it will still work. I have it out in the garage. it sure will knock you down.
do you have to leave the top off of it?

Leave the lid loose till your through with it. After that I tighten and put duct tape over the lid for precaution. Half recipe works just fine.

Smokey

Hmmmm!!