Moon

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Looks like a HUGE hole in the sky around the Moon here.

ditchdoc24

Just got up a little while ago to let the dogs out and saw it. Pretty cool. I've seen it several times working night shift over the years. Google says it's caused by ice crystals in the upper atmosphere.

ucfireman

Meteorologist said something about ice crystals in the upper atmosphere and the light reflecting off the ice causing the ring.

Shadow11

I was hunting a few min ago, and I checked this thread. I looked at my pics and thought something got messed up with em. No ring in any of em. Only see the moon. Walked inside and it's clear in all of em. It's a miracle

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I was hunting a few min ago, and I checked this thread. I looked at my pics and thought something got messed up with em. No ring in any of em. Only see the moon. Walked inside and it's clear in all of em. It's a miracle
Sol and Luna don't play well with each other.

ditchdoc24

Y'all get up too early...
Sleep is for the weak. Years and years of night shift combined with trying to be an adequate husband, father and human being in the daylight on my days off take a toll. Now I'm off night shift but got pulled to days this week from my normal noon-midnight. My sleep schedule is all kinds of jacked up already and throw deer season on top of that? I'll sleep (maybe) after deer season is over.

Whitefeather

Management Material
In the Midwest those are snow rings. Not sure what part of Ga this was in but if it’s north then watch out

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Down here I’ve always been told that the rings meant rain in three days. We don’t have snow here but once in a blue moon

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Down here I’ve always been told that the rings meant rain in three days. We don’t have snow here but once in a blue moon
At least this one wasn't blue. :fine: