12/28

AJLBucks

Walker county, hunting a draw between hardwoods and thick stuff that turns into pines. This is a funnel that is heavily used. Son in law is on other side of property hunting a hardwood ridge. Lots of people target practicing this afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 11

B. White

The first doe I saw eventually knew something wasn't right in the wind. She paced back and forth a while trying headbobs, but looking in the wrong direction. After a while she blew a couple of times and did the slow high step march off. 6 mins after she left four came out from where she went and fed until too dark to see them. Two more came out closer and big doe could pick something up on the wind, but she kept looking past me. Eventually walked about 100 yds past me trying to find what she smelled and then came back and started feeding. Those two does did more hunting me than I did them. That makes at least 14 seen today and not the first inch of bone. Could have been more this morning, since some of the young ones kept chasing each other around as they came by and made it hard to count in the woods.