Mountain Lion around Danielsville

Fourayball

After about 2 hours of research, I've seen where there have been tons of confirmed sightings of Cougars in Arkansas, Missouri, and Louisiana as well as a lot of spotted confirmations throughout the eastern United States including a confirmed den with cubs in Alabama and West Virginia. So my question now is, why not Georgia?

GA DAWG

Yeah. Its true. It is that uns brother that got himself blasted on west point.

hummdaddy

i know for a fact there was one in sw ga in the 92-94 time period...they caught it around blakley and relocated it...we had biologist come out researching it in bluffton on our place,where it made it's home for a while....

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
i know for a fact there was one in sw ga in the 92-94 time period...they caught it around blakley and relocated it...we had biologist come out researching it in bluffton on our place,where it made it's home for a while....

Yea, I remember him. That was "T48", a male panther in the Florida Panther Feasibility Study. At the time, Biologist Terry Kile was keeping up with the ones that wandered up into Georgia.

Here`s a little info about them.

http://www.panthersociety.org/sum.html

birddog52

Banned
take a real good look at the picture and the plants in the picture the plants look more like sage brush or other stuff found out west yeah the picture been around awhile

Fourayball

Yea, I remember him. That was "T48", a male panther in the Florida Panther Feasibility Study. At the time, Biologist Terry Kile was keeping up with the ones that wandered up into Georgia.

Here`s a little info about them.

http://www.panthersociety.org/sum.html

T40 sure was a traveling panther. Made it all the way to Washington, GA and Louisville, GA in Jefferson County. Think its pretty cool that a Panther used to wonder some of the woods I've hunted before.

It is possible some of these had kittens that wasn't found and we are seeing these or possibly the kittens of these kittens.

hummdaddy

T40 sure was a traveling panther. Made it all the way to Washington, GA and Louisville, GA in Jefferson County. Think its pretty cool that a Panther used to wonder some of the woods I've hunted before.

It is possible some of these had kittens that wasn't found and we are seeing these or possibly the kittens of these kittens.

that's impossible::ke:

hummdaddy

that's impossible::ke: they don't cross that imaginary state line markers!!!:rofl:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw

Is it possible they all had multiple litters of jet black babies?

T

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
who am i to tell somebody what they were mistaken in seeing?if they were!!! some people don't believe in aliens!!!

Bid Foot was an alien but a Ga. Panther ate him. Now the alien is just a bunch of cat scat.

The moral of the story; watch where you put yo big foots.

GA DAWG

Well I now have possession of a black panther picture. Stored right on my phone. It is one to!

M Sharpe

I remember the first armadillo that was seen in my area of SE Georgia.............Where were they from....Texas? How'd they get across that big river?