My Girlfriend laid an egg today

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Didn't even have to look to know where you were go'n with this. Fingers crossed.

GeorgiaBob

I have a little place in Liberty Co. A young bachelor baldy likes to cruise around the neighborhood. It is very impressive to see him glide over, sometimes less than 50 feet overhead, as he checks out local take out meals!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:rockon: I've been watching for years too. Sometimes it gets cruel.

Core Lokt

A friend has a lease and a county landfill boarders one side. I have sat in a stand many times and seen 6-7 juvenile birds and up to 5 mature at once in the trees around me. I guess they really are a glorified buzzard LOL

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
A friend has a lease and a county landfill boarders one side. I have sat in a stand many times and seen 6-7 juvenile birds and up to 5 mature at once in the trees around me. I guess they really are a glorified buzzard LOL
Ben's quote was "Dandified Buzzards." ;)

nkbigdog

She dropped her second on Wednesday the 15th. Can't even tell you how much peace I get sitting back, when I can just to watch...I hope they fare better this year!

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.

I spent a few seasons in AK guiding fishing trips. They are master scavengers. They’ll clean up a pile of fish carcasses in no time!

REDMOND1858

I saw the first one Iv ever seen in the wild this week in Dooly county. Sitting on the top of an irrigation pivot. Driving by I thought it was just another buzzard as we have thousands. I saw the white head and slammed on brakes. Pretty cool sight.

Lilly001

Around my place in Fl Eagles are a common sight.
Almost any day you can see several at the county dump.
I have had several scavenge from my property.

Core Lokt

Watched an eagle being chased by an osprey Saturday from the duck blind. The eagle was calling about every 3rd wing beat. Out of nowhere a second mature eagle dive bombed the osprey. They would fly strait up 100 yds or so and lock up and fall separating just above the water. They did this 5 times before the osprey left and both eagles got together and flew off to the tree line. Pretty cool!

nkbigdog

Watched an eagle being chased by an osprey Saturday from the duck blind. The eagle was calling about every 3rd wing beat. Out of nowhere a second mature eagle dive bombed the osprey. They would fly strait up 100 yds or so and lock up and fall separating just above the water. They did this 5 times before the osprey left and both eagles got together and flew off to the tree line. Pretty cool!
I think Mama my have mangled her left leg in a lock and spiral with another..She is dealing with it, but tears me up every time I see her readjusting and turning her clutch..Nature is tough and she is dealing with it...I love the devotion of Eagles in a life time relationship..