My son and I got our heads back

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
From last season. Littles Taxidermy in Cordelle did a great Job as always!!! Wasn't expecting to get them back this quick. Thanks Shannon for the great job as always!!! :cheers: View attachment 1303937View attachment 1303938
Nice , man I took a couple bucks to grinders in leesburg this past year for the first time and they recommended Shannon, as the taxidermist we normally use was 45 min north, he finished them up already Haven’t had a chance to pick them up yet but he sent pictures and they look awesome!! Yalls looks great as well, congrats on 2 bruisers!!

Madsnooker

Nice , man I took a couple bucks to grinders in leesburg this past year for the first time and they recommended Shannon, as the taxidermist we normally use was 45 min north, he finished them up already Haven’t had a chance to pick them up yet but he sent pictures and they look awesome!! Yalls looks great as well, congrats on 2 bruisers!!
His attention to detail is impressive. That's why he has the reputation he does.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Those are some nice elk, Snook! :bounce: Dang mighty fine!:rockon:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
His attention to detail is impressive. That's why he has the reputation he does.
Just out of curiosity , did you put a tape on your buck , I know it doesn’t matter with a buck like that , just curious is all .