My Towns County National Forest Buck

oppthepop

I was blessed with this beautiful mountain buck this past Saturday! I work hard every season to try and shoot a big mountain buck. There is no telling how many miles I've walked so far this season trying to catch up with one like this. It's very tough hunting in the Chattahoochee National Forest as many of you probably know. But it's very rewarding when it all comes together! I've been hunting in the mountains since I was a child. I've been blessed to hunt some great places for deer including Ohio, but nothing feels greater for me than shooting a mature buck in the mountains! I wish I could have got the shot on film, but it happened very fast! I did film the rest of the hunt though. I'm working on a small documentary on hunting mountain bucks on my YouTube channel. I try and put my hunts up every season on my channel, Hunting and fishing in God's country. I love filming my hunts especially like this one!
very good buck and story! Keep up the good work!

seeker

Knowing how rare the deer population is in Towns County, that's an outstanding buck.

hambone76

Wow! Great buck.
You mountain hunters have this flatlander’s, utmost respect.