My Wyoming turkey hunting adventure, a musical journey in several parts

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve been waiting to show you those. You’re absolutely right. I’ve got a video of a mountain lion we saw that I couldn’t post. I’ll text it to you. Hair standing on end is right about those glyphs. Just hard to put into words.
Yep.

basshappy

BANNED
@Danuwoa you could author a novel if you have a few more hunting trips similar to this one. Good stuff.

No turkey or turkey what you've typed here puts across you were in the moment and totally into it. Living life.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
@Danuwoa you could author a novel if you have a few more hunting trips similar to this one. Good stuff.

No turkey or turkey what you've typed here puts across you were in the moment and totally into it. Living life.
I appreciate that. I enjoy telling stories and listening to them too.

Geffellz18

What a story and experience! Thank you for taking the time to put your trip into words for us to experience.
What a wonderful & inspiring read!
I definitely understand how there may be a void left by not pulling the trigger-Yet to me the experience couldn’t be matched!

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That was a hunting trip of a lifetime Brad. That one will be hard to top. Great story telling too. I was looking over your shoulder the whole time. :rockon:

redneck_billcollector

Purveyor Of Fine Spirits
Great story, I really enjoyed it. I have hunted turkeys out west, both Rios and Merriam's always DIY on public land. I too had heard how much easier they were than the SOWGA swamp Easterns I have always hunted. For Rios it was the wind, I could see them gobbling but couldn't hear them. For the Merriam's it is always the terrain. Driving out next year to chase them both over the course of a couple of weeks......Looking at western Oklahoma for the Rios (lots of public land unlike Texas to hunt) and thinking western Nebraska for Merriam's or maybe Southwest Colorado. Now I might put Wyoming back on the list.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
What a great trip for sure! I’m kinda wore out with all the walking we did, but it feels great and makes us stronger! Thanks for taking us with you! Way to go brother!