My YouTube Channel

OldMrwiskers

https://youtube.com/@TopsFIshingandOutdoors
I would like some input that is not from family or friends I am trying to make a chill fishing and outdoors show with out big boobs in the thumbnail or all loud YouTube talking like your a kid. Lay it on thick and hard lol

westcobbdog

Maybe add some close up shots of various things like plants in the field , various baits, the aquatic life of where you are and expound on those subjects.

OldMrwiskers

Maybe add some close up shots of various things like plants in the field , various baits, the aquatic life of where you are and expound on those subjects.
That is kind of the plan when i get better at editing I want just quick pop ups of educational tid bits.

GeorgiaBob

I kept trying to move to see the horizon while watching. Still, I like the pace. Your sense of what tells your story is right on target and I want to see more. My only suggestion for improvement would be to work on setting the shots with the horizon line a little lower in frame so that it doesn't cut off your head or cut the trees off on the horizon. (Tilt the camera up)

I'll be watching for more!

OldMrwiskers

Thanks for the replays and feed back I will be trying to post a new video every week I am going to work hard to make them better every week!