N/R Cost

Coastie

What is the cost of a non-resident lic to predator hunt? Thinking about hunting in this years Ga. Predator Hunting Assoc. hunt and the cost of a N/R lic will dictate that. Thanks in advance. :biggrin2:

You would need a non-resident hunting and fishing license, (the combo is all they offer for non-residents) the cost is $100.00 a three day license is $20.00

Rabbit Tracks Everywhere```````````````````````````````````````` `````````````>

You know, that kind off strange?

I don't live very far from the S.C. State line, and at one time I could get a three day, small game permit, to rabbit hunt in S.C for $15.00.

I understand that S.C. has gone way up on their, out of state, Small game permits, maybe like $75.00 ??

Does anyone know for sure what it cost too hunt rabbit hunt in S.C. from out of State??

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

HALOJmpr

IMO it's best to get the year .... GA unlike other states lets it be a true annual permit. It will be for one day short of when you buy it.

codep

2nd annual ga predator hunting competition!

We would be glad to have you join in this year, you will not want to miss this year we are planning something big, I can not tell what it is right now but it will be worth it the wait keep checking the website for updates.