N/Y cops get beatdown

oldfella1962

But illegal aliens get off free , it's official this country is done .
I hear you! And they were back out on the street with no cash bail. It's great to hear that they are back in their 400 dollar a night hotel rooms without spending a minute at the Grey Bar Hotel. We can see in the video that one clown tried to kick a cop and he slipped and fell down - I hope the poor young fella is okay! If he did get hurt, he will sue the NYPD.

westcobbdog

Pretty scary times, when a tough NY cop is now a target who's soft due to the DA or judge letting these perps off easy. Dude even flipped a bird walking out of jail. Made me want to serve my own brand of justice perhaps with a night stick or whatever was handy.

oldfella1962

Pretty scary times, when a tough NY cop is now a target who's soft due to the DA or judge letting these perps off easy. Dude even flipped a bird walking out of jail. Made me want to serve my own brand of justice perhaps with a night stick or whatever was handy.
I guarantee you wouldn't be let out on "no cash bail" if you even looked at him sideways. BTW two of the "out on no cash bail" have fled to California. :mad: Gee, and I really thought all of them would make their bond hearing.
Well I'm sure the other two will be at the courthouse bright eyed and bushy tailed! :)

bighonkinjeep

I hear you! And they were back out on the street with no cash bail. It's great to hear that they are back in their 400 dollar a night hotel rooms without spending a minute at the Grey Bar Hotel. We can see in the video that one clown tried to kick a cop and he slipped and fell down - I hope the poor young fella is okay! If he did get hurt, he will sue the NYPD.
Not back at their hotel.
I heard on the news earlier that 4 of them have already skipped town. Apparently by giving different names than they crossed the border with to a "migrant advocacy group" and were given tickets to Commiefornia.
It seems now theyre somewhere between NY and Cali under different identities...

oldfella1962

The folks responsible for them not standing trial should be made their proxies and stand trial and serve their sentence.
Yep - as soon as I heard "Migrant Advocacy Group" almost :LOL:.
I bet there is ZERO vetting of which migrants they help. Then again why should it matter to them? They are here illegally anyway, why does physically attacking a cop because they were caught pick-pocketing people make any difference? If they did flee to California AOC or some other pea brain would hire a stretch limo to take them there. :(

oldfella1962

Seems I remember a time when America was tough on crime and it was a much safer place to live. Welcome to Joe bidens America.
I wouldn't blame Biden per se. Much of the day-to-day crime is a factor of apathy at the local & state levels. Sidenote: what is the point of having video cameras all over every square inch of a city when we don't do anything to the criminals that are identified anyway? :unsure: Also what good does it do to give people court dates, when we don't chase people down and bring them back to jail when they don't show up? It's not uncommon for drivers to get pulled over for speeding and they have several open warrants for various crimes. It's not rocket science tracking down where people live or work these days.

Baroque Brass

I wouldn't blame Biden per se. Much of the day-to-day crime is a factor of apathy at the local & state levels. Sidenote: what is the point of having video cameras all over every square inch of a city when we don't do anything to the criminals that are identified anyway? :unsure: Also what good does it do to give people court dates, when we don't chase people down and bring them back to jail when they don't show up? It's not uncommon for drivers to get pulled over for speeding and they have several open warrants for various crimes. It's not rocket science tracking down where people live or work these days.
Certainly it’s not directly bidens fault but its the general mindset that pervades the left, especially when it comes to minorities and illegals. Now if it’s a MAGA white supremacist in their minds, it’s game on with prosecution. You’ve got people rotting in jail for a conjured up insurrection and others facing jail sentences for singing in the hallway of an abortion clinic.

oldfella1962

Certainly it’s not directly bidens fault but its the general mindset that pervades the left, especially when it comes to minorities and illegals. Now if it’s a MAGA white supremacist in their minds, it’s game on with prosecution. You’ve got people rotting in jail for a conjured up insurrection and others facing jail sentences for singing in the hallway of an abortion clinic.
Yes I heard about the abortion clinic deal on the radio. The State of Pennsylvania (I think it was in Pennsylvania) didn't have a problem with the hallway demonstrators, but the FEDS had a problem. :mad: And I have a problem with double standards. :mad: